January 26, 2015

This Week's YA Releases

Welcome to Turning Pages!

"This Week's YA Releases" showcases all of the amazing books hitting our favorite book stores within the next seven days or so. Feel free to click on any interesting title listed below, it'll take you straight to that book's Book Depository page, where you'll be able to read more about it!

Today is Monday, which usually sucks if you're going to school, or working a regular job, because it means its time to stop being "weekend lazy" and get back to business. But for any book addict and/or blogger, it means that new books are on their way!

Paperback:

Cress (Lunar Chronicles Series #3)HeroKindness for WeaknessUninvited (Uninvited Series #1)

Cress, by Marissa Meyer.
Hero, by Alethea Kontis.
Kindness for Weakness, by Shawn Goodman.
Uninvited, by Sophie Jordan.

Beneath the Forsaken CityFates

Beneath the Forsaken City, by C.E. Laureano.
Fates, by Lanie Bross.

Hardback:

Fairest: Levana's Story (Lunar Chronicles Series)I Was HereBurning Nation (Divided We Fall Series #2)I'm Glad I Did

Fairest, by Marissa Meyer.
I Was Here, by Gayle Forman.
Burning Nation, by Trent Reedy.
I'm Glad I Did, by Cynthia Weil.

HeartbeatThe Empty ThroneCut Me FreeChaos

Heartbeat, by Elizabeth Scott.
The Empty Throne, by Cayla Kluver.
Cut Me Free, by J.R. Johansson.
Chaos, by Lanie Bross.

Love, Lucy

Love, Lucy, by April Lindner.

Excited to get your hands on any of these books? Let me know which ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!