January 19, 2015

Just A Small Book Haul!

Just the other day I spent some time cleaning out, and organizing my book shelves. My ultimate goal was to get my book shelves to be clean and somewhat neat. I don't want them to be completely over flowing and disorganized....but with that said, I do have a small haul of books to show you!

"But Lisa, this goes against everything you just said!"

That's true. But I did clear out a handful of books, that I plan to get rid of. Which means that two or three books aren't too bad, when I'm getting rid of twelve or thirteen! Right?



The books I hauled....

Let's Get LostThe Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1)The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2)

Let's Get Lost, by Adi Alsaid
The Raven Boys, by Maggie Stiefvater
The Dream Thieves, by Maggie Stiefvater

Have you read these books yet? Let me know!


2 comments:

  1. YAY! The Raven Boys + The Dream Thieves. <3 This series is so damn good. GANSEY. So good. <3 I hope you love all the books :D Happy reading. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should I wait until I have all the books, to binge read them? Will the second one leave me craving more?!

      Lisa

      Delete

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!