January 12, 2015

This Week's YA Releases!

Welcome to Turning Pages!

"This Week's YA Releases" showcases all of the amazing books hitting our favorite book stores within the next seven days or so. Feel free to click on any interesting title listed below, it'll take you straight to that book's Book Depository page, where you'll be able to read more about it!

This is always one of my favorite posts to create, simply because it showcases some exciting news for all of us. Who doesn't want to know what AWESOME books are coming out? But there a handful of books coming out this upcoming week, but only one or two that I'm really excited for.

Paperback:

The DUFF: (Designated Ugly Fat Friend)Silver Shadows (Bloodlines Series #5)Half Bad (Half Bad Trilogy Series #1)Perfect Couple


Little Blue LiesBroken SkiesPromise of Shadows


Hardback:

The Darkest Part of the ForestWhenThe Conspiracy of UsKilling Time in Crystal City


Are you excited for any of the books listed above? Comment down below and let me know which ones! I know I'm dying to get my hands on a copy of The Darkest Part of the Forest!


4 comments:

  1. I just finished The Darkest Part of the Forest. It was really odd and different but I loved it. And The Duff is one of my all time faves.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The DUFF is a book I've been wanting to read for years, but for some reason just never purchase or borrow it. Glad to hear that you enjoyed it, now I'll have to get my hands on a copy!

      Lisa

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for Perfect Couple! I read the first book in the series, Biggest Flirts, and I fell in love with the characters. I've heard many great things about Holly Black too and I can't wait to read The Darkest Part of the Forest. :)

    Carly @ Books and Etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard of Biggest Flirts or Perfect Couple except when I include them in these posts. Glad to hear that you could connect to the characters, I'll have to look into it!

      Lisa

      Delete

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!