January 21, 2015

Alexandria @ The Book's Buzz!


"Blogger of the Week" is a meme hosted by Lisa @ Turning Pages [ME!], which showcases a new book blogger, and their blog. If you're interested in becoming the next "Blogger of the Week" and want your book blog featured here, at Turning Pages, click HERE!

The Queen Bee...Your Name/Blog's Name:
My name is Alexandria, a pretty long name if you ask me. My blog's name, although not original, is called The Book's Buzz.

Genre of Books:
I review everything YA! Sometimes I do tend to drift away from the YA zone to read NA and Middle Grade. Some genres I review on a weekly basis: Fantasy, Science-Fiction, Historical Fiction, Romance/Contemporary, Dystopian.

Established Date:
My blog was created on April 15th of 2014. Yes, it is a fairly new blog and hasn't even had a one-year-old blog birthday yet!

Inspiration:
The White Rabbit Chronicles series by Gena Showalter. After reading the first book, I just knew that I had to share this book with so many other people in the world. I decided to get a blog going, but I never thought people would actually read it!

Coffee or Tea:
I'm a tea hoarder. I collect different teas, teacups, and some other fancy teabag infusers!

How often do you go out, planning on not purchasing any books, but end up buying some anyways?

The Book's Buzz
I go to Barnes and Noble like every weekend (that's not an exaggeration). And every... single... time I come home with three or more books! I really need a book-buying ban!

You can be the author of any book, which would you most likely choose?

Hands down, the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas. If I ever wrote such an awesome book, I think I would just give myself a huge pat in the back!

One morning you wake up with super powers what would they be?

It has always been a dream of mine to read the minds of other people. There have just been so many situations in my life where this power would be so useful!! For example, when you want to know what your teacher really thinks of you when you answer a question wrong when they call on you. Yeah... that happened to me...

You have two minutes to go in your house before it burns down, what five books would you save?

Ohh shoot! Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater. Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.

Thank you Alexandria for stopping by and answering a few questions!Your blog is absolutely cute! And a tea hoarder? REALLY? I'm ALL about the coffee girl!!

Alexandria's Links:


2 comments:

  1. This was really fun to read! I don't know why I haven't done this yet! I'll have to do this in the near future. :)

    Carly @ Books and Etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Its a fun way of promoting your blog!

      Lisa

      Delete

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!