August 27, 2014

WWW Wednesday

Welcome to Turning Pages!

What am I currently reading?

Don't Touch

Absolutely nothing....just kidding!! I'm actually between books right now, which means as soon as this post is written and published I will be diving into Don't Touch, by Rachel M. Wilson! I actually don't know much about this one, but I'm excited to get into it. All I do know, is that this story is about a girl who is afraid to touch other people...and that's about it. But only that is already suckering me into it.

What did I just finish reading?

One Man Guy

I just finished One Man Guy, by Michael Barakiva. I really enjoyed this one, there are so many things that I liked and found interesting in this one, but also a few things I thought were a bit weird. Anyways, I'm stoked to write my review which will be up sometime next week!

What do I plan on reading next?

Kiss of Broken GlassRites of Passage

With the end of the month coming up, I'll have to pick new books for my TBR pile, so I'm not exactly sure what I'll be reading just yet. But I do have a few books out from the library and a few books that need reviewing! Those include Kiss of Broken Glass, by Madeleine Kuderick and Rites of Passage by Joy N. Hensley.


6 comments:

  1. Don't Touch sounds really emotional, can't wait to see your thoughts on it! :)

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm finishing it up right now, and it's so so good!

      Lisa

      Delete
  2. I will check out Don't Touch as it sounds great. I am looking forward to your review, should you decide to review it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My review will be up very soon! Not tomorrow, but probably the day after! I'm really excited to post it!

      Lisa

      Delete
  3. I've just finished Rites of Passage and I loved that one. It's probably one of the best debuts I read this year. Hope you'll enjoy that one. I DNF'd the Kiss of Broken Glass. I didn't know it was written in verse and I just couldn't get into the story, but I hope you end up liking it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm starting to read that one tomorrow! I actually like verse books, even though the beginnings usually confuse me. Sorry to hear that you couldn't get through it!

      Lisa

      Delete

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!