August 21, 2014

Slacking? Blogging? Where Am I?

As you guys know, I like filling you in on what's going on with me and my life in general. Why? Because you're all loyal followers and you deserve an explanation! DUH!?

I don't want to leave you guys hangin'!

So as some of you may know, I decided to take Calculus 3 during Summer Quarter. Because my college only provides Calculus 3, twice a year, I had to make the big girl decision, and either take it this summer or wait an ENTIRE year to take it next spring.


Struggle through two months of Calculus during my "summer break", or wait a whole year, and then struggle through three months of Calculus, forgetting EVERYTHING and most likely failing? ....Hmmm, that is the question...

Of course I took it this summer! And two months are over, thank goodness!

Not only was I preparing for my final exam, but I also....drum roll please?

...got my very first JOB!

A JOB! ME? YES!

I've already had my four days of training, and my two first days on my own. I'm working as a barista serving coffee and earning minimum wage. It's not anything too crazy, but so far it's been fun! 


With school ending, and working beginning, I have been a bit busy, and trying my best to stay organized and on top of things. But my days have been pretty busy. 

But now that school is over and my summer break FINALLY starting, I should be back on track in no time! 


I also just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to all of you who are reading and commenting on my posts, even when I might not be able to post every day! It means so much to me! 

I'm already excited for next week, so I can finally get back to my regular blogging schedule and make Youtube videos.


6 comments:

  1. Gahh, calculus, good luck with that! And enjoy your free time! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, thank goodness it's done. No more Calculus for me! Now I'm onto the next struggle...Introduction to Statistic....online...!

      Lisa

      Delete
  2. Congrats with your job!!! :)

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! So far it's going pretty good! Thanks for you awesome comments (:

      Lisa

      Delete
  3. Don't worry about it, Lisa. We will still be here, no matter how often you're posting. Good luck with your job. I had my first summer job at 20, working at a clothing store and it was pretty cool.

    Hope you still find time for some reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh that's really nice! You're awesome (:

      Lisa

      Delete

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!