August 13, 2014

WWW Wednesday

Welcome to Turning Pages!

What am I reading?

Gone (Gone, #1)The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1)

With so many books borrowed from the library, I'm actually in crunch time and trying my best to read them two at a time! Right now I'm caught in the middle of Gone, by Michael Grant and The Kiss of Deception, by Mary E. Pearson! So far, both are absolutely amazing! While I love the confusion and unknown in Gone, I love the girl power and sassy-ness in The Kiss of Deception! I'm on the edge of my set for both casts of characters and dying to see what happens next!

What did I just finish reading?

The Body in the Woods (Point Last Seen, #1)

The last book that I finished reading is The Body in the Woods, by April Henry! My review isn't up just yet, but I have finished it! I loved the three main characters in this one, they brought humor, interest, and even more drama into the story! I liked that there wasn't any "sappy" romance in this one, and that it purely focused on this murder case! 

What do I plan on reading next?

Hunger (Gone, #2)One Man GuyThe Lucky One

Besides the entire series of Gone, you mean? I'm not really for sure what's next but it could either be Hunger by Michael Grant, One Man Guy, by Michael Barakiva, or The Lucky One, by Nicholas Sparks! So MANY good books to choose from!


4 comments:

  1. Was the book you finished a thriller? Oh well, I guess I'll be finding out soon when you'll review it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It kind of was. It did include a murder, and that's what most of the story focused on, but it also had some other aspects such as passion, family and independence. Its a light read, so nothing to serious or scary (:

      Lisa

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Already half way through! I haven't read anything like it, but so far I'm loving it! The family and culture aspect is interesting (and I can totally connect with Alek). Thanks for the comment! That's awesome!

      Lisa

      Delete

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!