August 27, 2015

Plan With Me (8/17-8/23)

Before you watch my very first "Plan with Me" video, there are a few things I need to acknowledge!

First off, I know this video is from last week....fail. I was so excited to get this video made and uploaded, but then, VERY sadly, forgot that it was still on my camera..

Second, don't judge it! I'm still new to the entire idea of decorating weekly spreads, and getting myself organized in an entirely new way. Also I did struggle with getting the correct angle, and keeping my planner in the shot, so please, work with me.

Third, don't mind my rambling...I talk to myself a lot..



Here's the final picture of this spread, and I absolutely love it! I think it's so bright and fun! The only think I want to improve next week is to organize myself better, when it comes to what activities go into the larger box, and what activities go under the "To Do" list.


Both of the paperclips are from Turning Pages Co as well as some of the stickers featured:


I had a lot of fun making this video, and showing you guys how I organize myself. I do plan on making more "Plan with Me" videos in the future, but there are a lot of obvious kinks I need to work out. I hope you enjoyed! And if you decorated your weekly spread, feel free to leave a link down below, I would love to see what you came up with!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!