September 02, 2015

Update: September 2, 2015.

A lot of things have been happening lately, to the point where I feel like an update is required. I love sharing my life and adventures through this blog, but sometimes that can be lost between all of the other posts that need to go up. Which is why I really like writing these kinds of posts to keep you all in the loop.

But every time I write one of these posts, I'm never sure how to organize all of my thoughts and all of the things I want to discuss, without forgetting something. So I'm trying something a little bit different this time, just to see how it goes.

Social Media:

 :

I'm working every day on becoming better at updating my social media. I don't really use social media for my personal life, so I haven't had much practice. Obviously communicating, and connecting are the most important aspects of blogging and everything else I want to do here, so it's something I'm trying to work on.

My friend had recently introduced me to a website known as Tumblr, I'm sure you've all of heard of it, which is a combination between Twitter, Blogger and Instagram. I like the entire idea of how quick and simple it is to actually use, and all of the different things you can do.

...so I created one. I'm still learning the ins and outs of what Tumblr can do, and how to customize my layout, but so far I really like it!

If you want to check out my Tumblr, click HERE!

Etsy:



When it comes to Etsy, I'm trying to come up with new ideas, and merchandise every day! Now that my printer is finally printing I'm doing a lot of different testing and designing to see what I like. I haven't posted any new stickers yet, because I'm still trying to figure things out.



Besides that I've also improved the quality of most of my items listed. I haven't been able to all of the older items just yet, but everything that is new, and that is being added will have this improved quality! I can't wait to see what you all think!




My Etsy Shop: Turning Pages Co


Books:

 :
 (R.I.P)

I did purge quite a few books in the last two or three days, simply because I came to the realization that I will never be able to read the 500+ books on my TBR.

Besides that, the only way I could possibly fit a desk into my room, would be if I got rid of the smaller of my two book shelves.

Desk:

 :

With Etsy now becoming much more serious for me, blogging every day, and school starting up again soon, I decided it was finally time to get a desk. Not only would it be more practical to have "work space", where I can sit down and get to business, but also writing essays, blogging, and getting things posted on Etsy, takes time, and doing those things in my bed, butchers my lower back.

Tonight I plan to finish organizing my desk and bookshelf, and plan to record a desk tour! If you want to see a new bookshelf tour, just leave it down in the comments below. 

School:

School is starting September 30th, which means I still have a few weeks of free time! I love it!

But I'm also excited to meet my new teachers, my new classmates, and to finally get back into it!

Myself:

Over the last few days I haven't been feeling like myself, which is probably the biggest reason as to why I haven't blogged too often this week. I'm not sad, or mad, or depressed. I can't even described what I'm feeling like, which is the hardest part. But I just haven't felt like my happy and motivated self.

But with this new desk, and all these changes, I'm starting to feel back to normal slowly.

Thank you all so much for stopping by, and staying updated with me. I can't wait to show you all what I've been working on, both with my desk, but also with Etsy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!