September 10, 2015

Clothing Haul Part 2?!

Okay, I have some explaining to do...I know this is part two, and you're probably curious as to where part one is...well..I haven't edited or uploaded it yet. I spent an hour uploading this video, another editing, and another hour uploading it to Youtube...before I even realized it wasn't part one.

So today were going with part two first, and part one will be up tomorrow!

Also, I know I went crazy on the clearance rack and with the sales, but it's the beginning of school, and everything was just so cheap, I couldn't resist.



Head's Up: Not all of the clothing items mentioned in the video above are shown in the pictures below...simply because I was too excited and already started wearing them!

 :

This is the Dana Buchman purse I searched for, after buying it in a military green color! I love this bag, and all it's simple, but still professional look.


 :

I picked up the blue/grey long cardigan on the left from Khols (they are having amazing sales right now for back to school). I bought the green long sleeve sweater, when I randomly stumbled into a clothing store known as Loft. And the maroon kimono hanging on the right side of this picture was a $6.00 find at my local Rue21!

 :

The brown and cream colored vest, are $17.00 finds at my local Costco, be sure to check there for amazing deals on fall and winter coats! And the jeans vest was another amazing find at my local Rue21 for only $10.00.

 :

This picture is full of random things I picked up, including boot cuffs from Target, that were each $5.00, here's a link to find these! There are also some amazing finds from Macys; the salmon colored shirt and the shorts. The plain t-shirts are from Papaya for only $3.99, here's a link! And finally I also picked up a pair of leggings, with a zipper detail from Khols!

 :

And finally I picked up some new shoes for school, including a pair of red converse, a white pair of keds, and these CUTE ankle booties! I found the ankle booties online at Sears.com, here's the link if you're interested!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Are you picking up some awesome deals for back to school and the upcoming fall season?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!