September 03, 2015

Is That A New Desk? Where is Your Bookshelf?

Recently I made the huge decision to get rid of the smaller of my two bookshelves...

It was honestly one of the hardest decisions to make, but I've come to the realization that I will never be able to read the massive amount of books that were on my TBR.

Besides that, I also knew it was about time to get myself a desk. I'm doing all of this blogging, Etsy, and going to school, which means I spend a lot of time sitting on my computer. I probably spend a good four to six hours, during the school year on my laptop, and doing that on my bed, just kills my back.

I've come to the point where I can't sit in my bed for more than thirty minutes, before my back starts to ache.

So the choice was between a shelf full of books, that I might possibly not read, or a desk.

I went with the desk...



I had a lot of fun building everything, decorating and organizing my supplies, and seeing everything come together! It was a lot of work, and I was exhausted by the time it was all done, but I absolutely love it.

I'm dying to finally get the rest of my room all cleaned up, my shelf organized, to finally be able to get to work. I'm so excited to start printing and cutting stickers, and studying for school. I'm glad I made the choice to get rid of the second shelf, and buy something more practical and useful.

I hope you enjoyed my video and I'll see you all in the next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!