August 10, 2015

This Week's Sticker & Paper Clip Releases At Turning Pages Co!

There is good news and there is bad news when it comes to this week's releases!

The bad news, is that I wasn't able to print or cut any new sticker sheets. My new printer came in the mail on Friday afternoon, and I wasn't able to set it up until Sunday morning. If you don't know about the entire "printer situation", feel free to read the post I blogged a few weeks ago, explaining the entire mess.

The good news is that I did release new paper clips, some of which are for the fall! Besides that, the other good news is that I plan on releasing over twenty new sheets of stickers next week, some for daily living and also some for fall and Halloween!

I'm excited to show you all of the new stickers I designed and created, but first comes this week, and the cute paper clips that made it on Turning Pages Co, in the last few days!

Paper Clips:


Only $1.50 each!


$3.00


$2.00


$2.00


$1.50


$1.50


$1.50


$3.00


$2.50


$2.00


$2.50 each.

Bookmarks:


4 Pack Magnetic Bookmarks
$3.50


5 Pack Magnetic Bookmarks
$4.00

These are all of the goodies I'm excited to present to you this week! I hope you head over to Etsy and check them out! Also, please let me know what you think about them, or if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or even concerns, leave them down below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!