July 16, 2014

WWW Wednesday

Welcome to Turning Pages!

What am I currently reading?

The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1)

As of right now, I'm actually in between books. I just finished reading one this morning, and plan on starting the next one later today. The book I'm reading today is, The Kiss of Deception, by Mary E. Pearson. I don't know much about this one, except that it has a 4.09 rating on Goodreads and that Mary E. Pearson is also the author of the The Adoration of Jenna Fox.

Have you read this one? Let me know what you think about it!

What did I just finish reading?

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight Searching for Sky

I just finished reading The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, by Jennifer E. Smith, and Searching for Sky, by Jillian Cantor. I enjoyed both of these books, and am excited to write my reviews very soon!

What do I plan on reading next?

One Man Guy The Body in the Woods (Point Last Seen, #1)

If you're ever interested in knowing what I'm reading, I post a TBR pile at the beginning of each month. Click HERE to see July's TBR.

But the next book that I most likely start reading, will either be One Man Guy, by Michael Barakiva or The Body in The Woods, by April Henry. Both sounds really good, and are my Netgalley review list!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!