July 21, 2014

It's Monday, What Am I Reading?

Messenger Of Fear (Messenger of Fear, #1)Title: Messenger of Fear.
Author: Michael Grant.
Summary:

"I remembered my name – Mara. But, standing in that ghostly place, faced with the solemn young man in the black coat with silver skulls for buttons, I could recall nothing else about myself.

And then the games began.

The Messenger sees the darkness in young hearts, and the damage it inflicts upon the world. If they go unpunished, he offers the wicked a game. Win, and they can go free. Lose, and they will live out their greatest fear. 

But what does any of this have to do with Mara? She is about to find out . . ."

My Thoughts So Far:

When it comes to Messenger of Fear, the author is what pulled me in. This book isn't coming out until October, so I hadn't heard anything about it...have you? But when I noticed that Michael Grant wrote this book, I couldn't turn down the offer. I haven't read any of his books either, but everyone seems to have enjoyed his writing in his Gone series.

I didn't have a chance to get any reading done today, which means I'm still only on chapter two of this book...I know, it's sad. But in less than ten pages, I'm only confused, creeped out, and a little bit scared....so that's good right? I'm excited to find out what all this means, that's going on, and how the story plays out!

Let me know in the comments, if you've anything about this book!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!