August 21, 2013

WWW Wednesday!

Welcome to Turning Pages!

What am I currently reading?

Project Cain

I just recently received a review book in the mail called, Project Cain by Geoffrey Girard. I'm only on chapter five, but so far it's been interesting, creepy and already mind blowing! Only a week ago did I watch a documentary on Jeffrey Dahmer, so I can't believe that this story involves him!

What did I just finish reading?

Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods, #1)

The last book I read was Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz. I've been wanting to read this series for ages, bought a couple of the books, but just never got around to them, until my read-a-thon! I loved the first book, and I'm excited to see how the rest of the series goes!

What do I plan on reading next?

Usually I have a TBR for the month, but with my read-a-thon this month, I wasn't sure if I should make one, because I wouldn't be able to stick with it anyways, if that makes sense.. So I don't really know what I'll be reading next, I've been wanting to continue the Mortal Instruments series; I might do that (:


1 comment:

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!