August 06, 2013

Monthly Review: July

Welcome to Turning Pages!

It's always been a goal for me to post a "TBR" list at the beginning of every month, and a "Monthly Review" at the end of the month. Why? To set some goals, to have something to work towards, instead of just aimlessly blogging or picking up a book I know I shouldn't be reading because I have to read a different book first. Also it allows me and you to see what I posted the entire month, and if you want to check out a specific post, feel free to click the link!

Book Reviews:


The Conduit (Gryphon, #1)Embrace (Gryphon, #2)Sacrifice (Gryphon, #3)What Really Happened in Peru (The Bane Chronicles, #1)



The Runaway Queen (The Bane Chronicles, #2)The Archived (The Archived, #1)


It's Monday, What Am I Reading:


Breathe (Sea Breeze, #1)The Clock Of LifeThe Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, #2)



Crossed (Matched, #2)


Wednesday Memes:


Life's a Witch (Life's a Witch, #2)BelladonnaEndlesslyThe Lying Game #6: Seven Minutes in Heaven



While It Lasts


What's Coming This Week:


Raven Flight by Juliet Marillier: Book CoverNo Easy Way Out (No Safety in Numbers Series #2) by Dayna Lorentz: Book CoverOf Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay: Book CoverThe Boy on the Bridge by Natalie Standiford: Book Cover



Book Hauls:


The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #1)Zombie Blondes



Other:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!