August 12, 2013

End of Summer Read-A-Thon: Day #4 Intro


It's the final day! Meaning we all need to squeeze in as much reading as possible! I know, I'm not doing anything today but lounging around the house and reading!

Day #3 Conclusion:

I think I can say that yesterday was my slowest day of reading. I ended Day #2 about a third of the way through Wither by Lauren DeStefano, and finished it late last night. I only read two thirds of a book yesterday, when I'm usually reading one or more.

Some snacks that I enjoyed munching on while reading was a greek yogurt that had both bananas and raspberries cut into it. And I also had a lot of coffee!

Yesterday was filled with distractions. I went to go with my dad to his work (where I did bring my book and read most of the time), then we did some other things that needed to be done (groceries and laundry) and then out of the blue he asked if I wanted to go to the mall! And what girl can turn down that offer?

Goals:

My goals for today are pretty high in the sky, but I hope to start and finish two more books before the clock strikes midnight! I already started reading Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz, and after that Monster High Where There's A Wolf There's A Way, by Lisi Harrison!

Snacks:

I bought some fresh fruit yesterday, so I'll probably cut some of that up and have a little fruit salad! YUM! For breakfast I'm having a tall glass of iced coffee, and half of a muffin from Costco.

Events:

Today at Turning Pages I'm giving away a ten dollar amazon gift card, so be sure to enter! And for today's challenge you have to guess the author from the five random facts given!

You can easily catch us on Twitter at #EndSummerReadathon, @turningpages11 or @YA_Bookmark. So if you have any questions, or just want to update us on what you're reading, feel free! I will be checking in every once in a while, but Twitter will be the easiest and quickest way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!