August 31, 2013

Monthly Review: August

Welcome to Turning Pages!

It's always been a goal for me to post a "TBR" list at the beginning of every month, and a "Monthly Review" at the end of the month. Why? To set some goals, to have something to work towards, instead of just aimlessly blogging or picking up a book I know I shouldn't be reading because I have to read a different book first. Also it allows me and you to see what I posted the entire month, and if you want to check out a specific post, feel free to click the link!

Book Reviews:

Tiger's Quest (The Tiger Saga, #2)Black City (Black City, #1)Breathe (Sea Breeze, #1)The Clock Of LifeDelirium (Delirium, #1)


It's Monday, What Am I Reading:

The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #1)


Wednesday Memes:

Dancer, Daughter, Traitor, Spy


What's Coming This Week:

Heaven (Halo Trilogy #3) by Alexandra Adornetto: Book Cover


Book Hauls:

Velveteen


Blogger of the Week:

Grab button for Gin's Book Notes


Other:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!