July 26, 2012

WWW Wednesday

Welcome to Turning Pages!

What am I reading?

The Iron Daughter (Iron Fey Series #2)

The Iron Daughter, by Julie Kagawa is what I'm reading right now. I haven't picked it up in two days, because things have been pretty busy. But after I finish this post and a review, I'll be jumping right in.

What did I just finish?

We'll Always Have SummerMarked (House of Night Series #1)

We'll Always Have Summer, by Jenny Han. This series is perfect for the summer, it's all about summer love, and the beach; if you're looking for a AWESOME summer read, I recommend this series!

What do I plan on reading next?
Flawless (Pretty Little Liars Series #2)

I hope to either read the second book in the Pretty Little Liars series, or the first book in The House of Night series...maybe even both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!