October 26, 2014

This Week's YA Releases!

Welcome to Turning Pages!

There are a lot exciting books coming out within the next seven days, that I'm not sure how I'm going to get my hands on them all!

Have you picked any of these up yet?!

Paperback:

Eternal (Shadow Falls by C. C. Hunter: Book CoverCrash into You by Katie McGarry: Book CoverTeardrop (Teardrop Trilogy Series #1) by Lauren Kate: Book CoverIn the Age of Love and Chocolate by Gabrielle Zevin: Book Cover


Hardback:

In the Afterlight (The Darkest Minds Series #3) by Alexandra Bracken: Book CoverTalon (Talon Series #1) by Julie Kagawa: Book CoverCatalyst (Insignia Series #3) by S. J. Kincaid: Book CoverAtlantia by Ally Condie: Book Cover


Waterfall (Teardrop Trilogy Series #2) by Lauren Kate: Book CoverPerfectly Good White Boy by Carrie Mesrobian: Book CoverCompulsion by Martina Boone: Book Cover



1 comment:

  1. I really need to buy Atlantia and In the After Light soon. But I am still having a bad reading slump, so I don't know when I will buy them because I still have so many unread books at home...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!