August 10, 2011

New Bookshelf!?! Yaaay!

I first started this blog near the end of February, and now that it's August, I've been blogging for almost six months. That means, I have tons of reviews to write, and books that over fill my book shelf. My brother's going back to college in four days, and this year he decided to get rid of all of his old books and other things.

One man's trash is another girl's treasure!(:

He has tons of great books, which I don't think I'll be keeping.... Guess what that means?! Yes! Some will be added to my 250 follower giveaway, along with later giveaways, and the rest will be up for trades! I'll have another post up around the 15 of August, telling you what's up for trades and if you want any, just shoot me a email!(:

Here's a picture of my new book shelf!


EXPEDIT Bookcase, white Width: 58 5/8 " Depth: 15 3/8 " Height: 58 5/8 " Max load/shelf: 29 lb  Width: 149 cm Depth: 39 cm Height: 149 cm Max load/shelf: 13 kg

3 comments:

  1. I totally have book self envy! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! you got your bookshelf!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got one today!!!! Just like that!!! :) I LOVE it!!!! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!