August 20, 2011

Books For Trade!!

Awesome books for trade! If your interested in trading, email me googirl94@gmail.com. My wishlist: HERE
*If you have a different book you would like to trade me, that isn't on the list, go ahead and email me anyways. I'll let you know if it's something I would like(:*

Hardback:

Eldest, by Christopher Paolini.
Undead and Uneasy, by MaryJanice Davidson.
Replay, by Sharon Creech.
The Keys to the Kingdom, Drowned Wednesday (Book 3), by Garth Nix.

Paperback:

Airhead, by Meg Cabot.
The Time Traveler's Wife, by Audrey Niffeneger.
The Diary of a Young Girl, by Anne Frank.
Kiss Me Deadly, by Various Authors.
The Kiss, by Elda Minger.
The Keys to the Kingdom, Mister Monday (Book 1), by Garth Nix.
The Keys to the Kingdom, Grim Tuesday (Book 2), by Garth Nix.
The keys to the Kingdom, Sir Thursday (Book 4), By Garth Nix.
Pendragon, The Lost City of Fear (Book 2), by D.J. MacHale.
Pendragon, The Never War (Book 3), by D.J. MacHale.
Pendragon, The Reality Bug (Book 4), by D.J. MacHale.
Pendragon, Black Water (Book 5), by D.J. MacHale.
Pendragon, The Rivers of Zadaa (Book 6), by D.J. MacHale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!