June 14, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #12: The Sky is Everywhere.



This week's Teaser Tuesday features, The Sky is Everywhere! I'm half way through and loving it so far(:
Here's my teasers!

#1.)"Toby, who touched my breasts and let's not forget put his hand down my pants too, opens the door, walks tentatively across the room and sits on Bailey's bed."

#2.)"When I wear her clothes, I just feel safer, like she's whispering in my ear."

Tease me? Leave your link, I would love to check out your blog!:D

2 comments:

  1. Interesting!
    I have heard a lot about this book and it's on my to-read list, but I haven't seen this cover before...

    Here is my teaser: http://tinyurl.com/6b5kf4y
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great things about this book... will have to pic it up soon :) thanks for the reminder

    Diana @ The Lovely Getaway

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!