June 24, 2011

Friday Blog Hop!

Book Blogger Hop

This week's question is, when did you realize reading was your passion and a truly important part of your life?

When I realized I had a love (or obsession, same thing right?) for reading, I wasn't sure how to embrace it. I always felt that if I read my friends would laugh at me (this was back in sixth grade). I love the feeling of going into a book store, doesn't matter wither it's a new or used, walking around for hours looking at beautiful covers, reading the back to see what the books are about. Than half way through stop at the coffee counter, and get a coffee (or hot chocolate, depending on my mood), and then strolling around some more.

When you finally have all the books you want (which never happens to me, because I want all of them), you go up to the cashier and pay. I'm always excited to finish whatever else I have to do that day, so that at night, I can get cozy in bed, with a little light on and read all I want.

I'm not too into sniffing books (unless their new), but I do love reading them(:

Thank you so much for taking the time to hop by, and make sure to leave your link!

1 comment:

  1. I love going to book stores too...I feel safer when books are around...(Found your blog from Book Blogger Hop)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!