June 19, 2011

Everything That Happened this Week!



Thank goodness this week is over! Finals are over! No homework! No studying! No going to bed early! No waking up early to catch a bus! But with lots and lots of free time, I can read as much as I want!:D

"Everything That Happened This Week", is just a quick meme, showing you awesome followers, what I've blogged about this whole week. Comments are very much appreciated, make sure to leave a link to your blog, your mom's blog, your mom's friend's blog, or any other blog you like reading! I always enjoy checking out new blogs, and making new friends!


Monday:

Prince of Mist Review

Tuesday:

Teaser Tuesday

Short Story Review #1

Wednesday:

Waiting On Wednesday

Thursday:

Giveaway Updates

Friday:

Blog Hop

Saturday:

It's Not Summer Without You Review

Sunday:

In My Mailbox

Short Story #2 Review

Last Week's ETHTW!!

3 comments:

  1. Holy Moly you've had a busy week. I can barely get on to blog one a week.

    I'm from Australia so it's hard to imagine that you guys are all gearing up for your summer. We're freezing down here.

    Happy reading.

    Lan @ The Write Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    This is my first visit here. I'm from Malaysia so the weather is sort of hot here all the time (Sometime that gets quite old, I've to admit!). You seems to have a pretty busy week. In my case, I think I'll be happy enough if I manage to publish two posts in a week.

    Anyways, I hope that you've a blast summer. Have tonnes of fun!

    Shy
    The Bibliophile's Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is such a great idea. A weekly recap. I never would have thought of doing that.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!