June 25, 2011

In My Mailbox #12



Yaaaay, welcome to my IMM this week! I know, I'm posting this waaaay too early! But I have plans to go the the local carnival later today, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to post anything tomorrow! So I thought I rather do it earlier than later(:

This week I sadly only received (well actually purchased) two books, but I'm still really excited to show you guys!



Just the normal covers!



Without the sleeve!



And when I took a look at Forgotten it had this inside it!(:

Forgotten, by Cat Patrick.

"Every night, while sixteen-year-old London Lane is asleep, her memory of that day is erased. In the morning, all she can “remember” are events from her future. London is used to relying on reminder notes and a trusted friend to get through the day, but things get complicated when a new boy at school enters the picture.Luke Henry is not someone you’d easily forget, yet try as she might, London can’t find him in her memories of things to come. When London starts experiencing disturbing flashbacks, or flash-forwards, as the case may be, she realizes it’s time to learn about the past she keeps forgetting—before it destroys her future."

The Looking Glass Wars, by Frank Beddor.

"The Myth: Alice was an ordinary girl who stepped through the looking glass and entered a fairy-tale world invented by Lewis Carroll in his famous storybook. The Truth: Wonderland is real. Alyss Heart is the heir to the throne, until her murderous aunt Redd steals the crown and kills Alyss' parents. To escape Redd, Alyss and her bodyguard, Hatter Madigan, must flee to our world through the Pool of Tears. But in the pool Alyss and Hatter are separated. Lost and alone in Victorian London, Alyss is befriended by an aspiring author to whom she tells the violent, heartbreaking story of her young life. Yet he gets the story all wrong. Hatter Madigan knows the truth only too well, and he is searching every corner of our world to find the lost princess and return her to Wonderland so she may battle Redd for her rightful place as the Queen of Hearts."

11 comments:

  1. I loved forgotten, so I hope you enjoy it!

    I often had the problem of deciding to post things early because I didn't want to risk not posting on time...until I discovered that I could schedule posts! Now my posts are scheduled a week in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to read Forgotten, hope you'll enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Forgotten yet but it looks really good. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also bought Forgotten and I love the cover! It is so cool that is signed too! Enjoy your new books!

    Old follower

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Forgotten looks even better without the dust jacket o.O And congrats on the signature :)

    Here is my IMM: http://tinyurl.com/6jdfmtp
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finished Forgotten and I can honestley say it's fantastic! I hope you will love it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set! I've heard fabulous things about Forgotten. I really want to read it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got Forgotten too, I don't think I've seen a bad review of it yet!!
    I'm a new follower =]

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  9. Forgotten was a fun read! Congrats on getting it signed :).

    Happy reading!
    -Christina Reads YA

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have seen Forgotten in a lot of posts today :) here's my IMM!

    http://bookchilla.wordpress.com/2011/06/24/in-my-mailbox-4/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard Forgotten is amazing...and signed! So cool!

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!