March 29, 2015

This Week's YA Releases!

Welcome to Turning Pages!

Tomorrow is Monday, which means two things...Spring break is officially over and its finally time for YA releases the hit the shelves of some of our favorite book stores! Sadly, I won't be purchasing any of these ones, due to my "clearing the TBR" challenge, but I'm still excited to see what you all decided to pick and read!

If you're interested in any of the books listed below, feel free to click its title, it'll take you straight to that book's Goodreads page!

Paperback:


Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die Series #1)Illusion (Chronicles of Nick Series #5)The F- It ListWarrior (Dragon King Chronicles Series #2)



TimeBomb: The TimeBomb Trilogy: Book 1Crashing Down


Hardback:

The Wicked Will Rise (B&N Exclusive Edition) (Dorothy Must Die Series #2)Instinct (Chronicles of Nick Series #6)Ash: A Destined Novel


The Start of Me and YouBlack Dove, White RavenKing (Dragon King Chronicles Series #3)Sisters of Blood and Spirit


Doesn't it seem like, the week I decide to finally start clearing my TBR, that a lot of amazing books come out? Or is that just me? WHAT A TEASE!

Are you excited for any of these books? Let me know in the comments! I would love to know which ones!


1 comment:

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!