March 02, 2015

This Week's New YA Releases

Welcome to Turning Pages!

Its Monday, which means its time for all the new YA books that are being released this week! There are so many good ones that I've been dying to see in paperback, and also A LOT of amazing new hardback books, as well. Besides that, there are also some summer beach reads sprinkled throughout! HOW EXCITING!

If you're interested in any of the titles listed below, feel free to click on it's link; it'll take you straight to that book's Goodreads page!

Paperback:

The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass, #0.1-0.5)The Geography of You and MeRebel Belle (Rebel Belle, #1)An Uncertain Choice


The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy, #1)Kin (Tales of Beauty & Madness, #3)My Best EverythingOpen Road Summer


Hardback:

The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy, #2)Terminal (Virals, #5)MosquitolandThe Storyspinner (The Keepers' Chronicles, #1)


The Dead I Know The Tragic Age: A NovelSeason of Fire (The Remnants, #2)Charisma


Dead to MePositively Beautiful


I'm reading The Tragic Age right now, and find it hilariously amusing. My review should be up and posted on the release date, unless, you know I don't....JUST KIDDING! It will be...gosh, have a sense of humor people.

Anyways, what books are you excited for? I see a lot of awesome summer contemporary reads I can't wait to get my hands on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!