May 02, 2012

WWW Wednesday

What am I read?

The Last Echo (The Body Finder, #3)City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2)

As you all know,  I actually prefer to read more than one book at a time, usually just two though. I like to have one that I can easily read during school, whenever I get a few minutes to myself, and one that I can snuggle up in blankets at home, and read for hours. So this week's two books are The Last Echo, by Kimberly Derting, and The City of Ashes, by Cassandra Clare!

What did I finish reading?

The Darlings in Love

I finished reading The Darlings in Love, by Melissa Kantor! I loved this book and cannot wait to finally get my review up(:

What do I plan on reading next?

The Fault in Our Stars

I recently went to the library, not for any reason or book in particular, but I like just wandering around looking at books, reading and even doing homework there. When I saw this book right at the entrance I couldn't help but pounce on it before anyone else could(: The Fault in Our Stars, by John Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!