May 14, 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading?

Welcome to Turning Pages!

This week I'm finishing off City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare, but I'm also just starting the Darlings Are Forever by Melissa Kantor! I just finished reading The Darlings in Love, and couldn't put it down! I couldn't wait to pick up this book!

If you haven't read them, you need to!

The Darlings Are Forever 

"Jane, Victoria, and Natalya are the Darlings. Best friends forever. They have a shared motto: "May you always do what you're afraid of doing." When the friends begin freshman year at three different high schools in distant corners of New York City, they promise to live by their motto and stay as close as ever."

What are you reading?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!