May 30, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday

Welcome to Turning Pages!

This week, and the next to come are going to be extremely stressful, but after that (thank goodness!) it summer break, and I don't plan on doing anything but read! I just posted my review of The Fault In Our Stars by John Green, so please make sure to stop by and check it out!

Rebel Heart (Dust Lands, #2)This week I'm waiting for Rebel Heart, by Moira Young!

"The Tonton have been defeated. Lugh has been rescued. The heartstone has brought Saba and Jack together. Now, Saba and her family head west to meet him and start a new life. All should be well. But shadows of the dead are stalking Saba. And another kind of shadow is creeping over the dustlands. Then a messenger shows up. With news of Jack."


This is the second book in the Dust Lands series, I loved Blood Red Road! If you've read Blood Red Road or Rebel Heart, let me know what you think!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read Rebel Heart! And I love the cover :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!