May 14, 2012

Blogger of the Week!

Welcome to Turning Pages!

And to another Blogger of the Week! If you don't know what this meme is about, or if you would like to take part and be featured as Blogger of the Week, go here!

This week's blogger is.....Rose from her blog, Sucked Into Books!!!

tumblr_lvtaoteIMe1qat9bko1_500_largeRose, can you tell us a little about yourself, and your blog, Sucked into Books? How did you come up with the name? Does it have a special meaning? 

Well im 15 I live in Illinois. I love to read YA Paranormal Romance. I also love to draw, and sing. My blog is mostly about Ya books, and reviews. I came up with the name when I came across a blog that had a similar name. I just changed it a bit to make it my own. To me it has a special meaning because I can’t live without books at all.

(I love singing, but too bad I'm horrible at it...)

If you could change one thing about your blog, what would that thing be?

 I wouldn’t change a thing. I love my blog.

(Not one thing?)

What are your goals for blogging? 

To try writing a review twice a week.

What do you enjoy doing besides reading and blogging?

I really like to draw and sing or dance on my wii.

(I love playing Mario Karts!)

Your all time favorite book?

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Favorite fictional crush? 

Daemon Black

Thank you so much for stopping by and answering a few questions for us Rose! Your blog sounds awesome!

If you are a book blogger, and would like to spread the word about your blog, by becoming Blogger of the Week, make sure to go here, and check out how to participate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!