May 07, 2012

Blogger of the Week

Welcome to Turning Pages and Blogger of the Week! Today we have Jenna here, from Coffee Books and Me, to answer some of our questions.


Jenna, can you tell us a little about yourself, and your blog, Coffee Books and Me? How did you come up with the name? Does it have a special meaning? 

Hi everyone! Well, I'm a Christian, 21 years old, and I'm a nurse. Also, because of my love for books, I decided to have my own book blog and share my reviews to everyone. Since I like coffee, I added it to the mix of blog names I came out with, and I guess I liked the combo of "coffee,books and me". Lol.

(Cute name! And I love coffee too, I don't think I could go a day without it, and if I do, I'm a grumpy monster!)

If you could change one thing about your blog, what would that thing be? 

The blog design! The current one is my second design applied, and I'm not very happy with how crowded it is now. That's why I opted to consult a blog designer to make it beautiful..So watch out for it! :)

What are your goals for blogging? 

Goals? Before, I just wanted people, especially book lovers to appreciate my reviews. But as time went by, I loved seeing my followers increase. But now, I just want to maintain my blog and make it more productive so I decided to make my own memes and participate in other memes as well (watch out for my new memes!)

(I love participating in memes, because it's a simply way to communicate and get to know other blogs and their bloggers!)

What's the most recent book you've read and tell us about in exactly five words. 

The Immortal rules. What every vampire book should be! :)

(On my wishlist!!)

Favorite movie that was based off of a book? 

Hunger Games.

Fictional crush? 

Ren from The Nightshade series. I was really addicted to him that's why I died when something terrible happened to him in Bloodrose (the last book in the trilogy)--won't spoil much! :)

If you could take out any author to lunch, who would you take and to where? 

Jennifer Armentrout! I would take her shopping and to drink coffee in a cafe and chat.

Thank you so much for participating in Blogger of the Week!! I hope you get the chance to come back and answer some more of our questions soon!


If you would like to take part and become blogger of the week, send me an email at googirl94@gmail.com, with your name, and a link to your blog!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic interview! I love Coffee Books and Me, such a great site! Thanks for sharing! Happy reading!

    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey! Thanks for having me! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!