February 02, 2015

This Week's New YA Releases

Welcome to Turning Pages!

Its a new week, which means it's time for new YA releases! This week there are quite a few, so I just decided to include the ones that stuck out the most to me. AND here...they...are!

Paperback:

SmokeDear Life, You SuckThe ForgettingPaper or Plastic


Something TruePrince of Shadows: A Novel of Romeo and JulietRise of the Arcane FireNo Place


Love Is in the AirThe Center of EverythingHow (Not) to Fall in LoveThe Edge of Falling

How (Not) to Fall In Love, by Lisa Brown Roberts.

Hardback:

Invaded (Alienated Series #2)I'll Meet You ThereDearestKiss and Tell


ShutterBeastkeeperSoulprintBet Your Life


Scripted


Which ones are you most excited for? Let me know! For me, I would have to say Invaded and How (Not) to Fall in Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!