February 02, 2015

Monthly Review: January

January...is it already over??! We're already 1/12th of the way through 2015? It's that not absolutely BANANAS?!

January was quite busy for me, more in my school and work world, which obviously will trickle into my blogging world. There were a few days that I wasn't able to post, but overall I feel like I did pretty well! One of my biggest goals for 2015 was to minimize the memes and useless posts, and focus much more on reviews, discussions and videos. And for the first month of the year I feel like I stuck to that goal, pretty well!

I wrote six reviews this month!

My Not-So-Still LifeBad Taste in Boys (Kate Grable, #1)Fixing DelilahAntigoddess (Goddess War, #1)


Edge of Tomorrow (Movie Tie-in Edition)Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)


Besides getting rid of a few books, I also hauled a handful of new ones!


Some discussions I had...


And finally, Alexandria @ The Book's Buzz visited Turning Pages!

The Book's Buzz


A few things I hope to accomplish in February include, regularly updating my Twitter as well as my Goodreads, and continuing on with my video reviews and hauls. What are your plans for this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!