February 18, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday

DreamfireTitle: Dreamfire.
Author: Kit Alloway.
Summary:

"Unlike most 17-year-olds, Joshlyn Weaver has a sacred duty.  She's the celebrated daughter of the dream walkers, a secret society whose members enter the Dream universe we all share and battle nightmares.  If they fail, the emotional turmoil in the Dream could boil over and release nightmares into the World.

Despite Josh's reputation as a dream walking prodigy, she's haunted by her mistakes. A lapse in judgment and the death of someone she loved have shaken her confidence.  Now she's been assigned an apprentice, a boy whose steady gaze sees right through her, and she's almost as afraid of getting close to him as she is of getting him killed.

But when strangers with impossible powers begin appearing in the Dream, it isn't just Will that Josh has to protect--it's the whole World."

Release Date: 2/24/15.

Why I'm Waiting:

I was actually lucky enough to be contacted by the publisher and offered this book for my honest review. I'm already a couple of chapters in and enjoying it. I can't really say too much, because I feel like I haven't gotten far enough in the story to have a real opinion on the story line, the characters, or obviously, the ending. But so far, it's different. Its new and fresh, and interesting!

It revolves around a girl named Josh who basically kicks butt in dreams. She helps people navigate and get through their nightmares.

I'm excited to see this book in my favorite book stores, and I can't wait to see how the story continues! My review will be up before the release date, so be sure to stop by then and check it out!

What are you waiting for this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!