September 28, 2014

Update, Crazy Busy, Scheduling, Whaaa?

As some of you may already know, last Thursday was my first day back in school. Even though I didn't have a very long summer break, only about a month due to taking a summer class, it was a very relaxing one.

Throughout the summer I found a job and spent all of my free time either reading, blogging or hanging out with my friends and family. The weather was amazing, and overall I had a good month!


But with school starting back up again, and because I want to start running (again, since I've been slacking since June), things are becoming a bit busy and crazy.


I have a lot on my plate and I'm trying to keep everything going all at once. I'm going to school full time, and taking an additional class online, I'm working, I'm reading/blogging, and trying to stay healthy. And in between all that make time for my friends and family.

My room, car and bathroom are absolutely messy right now, which are just a few more things that need to be taken care of...desperately.

If you've stopped by in the last few days, you may have noticed that I haven't posted any thing. No worries! I don't plan to stop blogging any time soon, but I did need a few days off, to prevent myself from going completely crazy and to give myself a bit of room.


But tomorrow (Monday) everything is going to be right back to normal! I've created a schedule, and know exactly what posts and videos should be up when. I usually have a general idea for the upcoming week's posts, but with all this other stuff going on, there is no way I will make it through the week without knowing exactly what needs to go up and which day.

If you guys have any organizational ideas or tips, please! And I mean PLEASE comment down below!

This post is just me explaining myself, and my absence these last few days, but also a thank you to all of you for following Turning Pages, leaving very kind comments, and for all your support! You guys are awesome, and deserve to know what's going on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!