May 24, 2014

This Week's New YA Releases!

Welcome to Turning Pages!

This is a meme hosted here at Turning Pages, showcasing all of the new YA books coming out within the next seven days. Interested in any of the books mentioned below? Click on the books title, it'll take you to that book's Book Depository page, where you'll be able to read more about it!

Paperback:

The Revolution of Evelyn Serrano by Sonia Manzano: Book CoverIgnited by Corrine Jackson: Book CoverPlayed by Liz Fichera: Book CoverThe Lucy Variations by Sara Zarr: Book Cover


Gated by Amy Christine Parker: Book CoverThe Savage Blue by Zoraida Cordova: Book Cover


Hardback:

City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments Series #6) by Cassandra Clare: Book CoverTake Me On by Katie McGarry: Book CoverThe Girl with the Windup Heart (Steampunk Chronicles Series) by Kady Cross: Book CoverWe Are the Goldens by Dana Reinhardt: Book Cover



8 comments:

  1. I can't wait for City of Heavenly Fire to come out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't even read past the second book yet. I hope to re-read the first two and finally catch up on the rest of that series this summer! The covers always look SO good! I hope you get the chance to pick it up!

      Lisa

      Delete
  2. The Lucy Variations sounds really good, I love books that focus on music and piano is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't really read a book that involved music. I might have to pick it up, just to see what you're talking about (:

      Lisa

      Delete
  3. I will buy City of H. Fire soon I think because I've already read the other books in the series. I do not love the series, but I find it entertaining. It's not perfect, but I just need to know how it will end.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...I haven't finished reading the other books, I'm actually on like book two. But I read those books more than a year ago. So I'll have to re-read them, and THEN catch up! Anyways, I hope you LOVE the ending!

      Lisa

      Delete
  4. I've been waiting for City of Heavenly Fire for forever! Can't wait to read it!

    Carly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that's why I'm going to wait for it to release and just marathon the series, that way I don't have to wait forever. I hope you enjoy it!

      Lisa

      Delete

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!