September 25, 2013

WWW Wednesday

Welcome to Turning Pages!

What am I reading right now?

Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1)

Currently I'm about half way through Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi, and I'm really digging it so far! Under The Never Sky takes place in the future where the human population was once allowed to move into these Realms, where they would live until two hundred, would never get sick, and women wouldn't have children; children would be designed and created. But not everyone was moved into these Realms and are stilling living outside, struggling to find food and survive. Just the actual background information had me lured in!

What did I just finish reading?

My math book! With school starting up tomorrow, I decided a while ago to read and take notes ahead of time; I've been pretty busy with that!

What do I plan on reading next?

Zombie Blondes

Zombie Blondes by Brian James! I recently bought this one at the huge Half Price Book Warehouse Sale, and I love the cover! I have no idea what the book is about, but it looks fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!