September 05, 2013

Heavenly Hell Promo



Title: Heavenly Hell.
Author: Aria Williams.
Release Date: 4/24/13.

Heavenly Hell

Summary:

"You'd think being stuck in the body of a beautiful seventeen year old girl forever would be a gift. But when you are fallen, it is more like a curse.

Indiana was a beautiful angel, enjoying the perks of Heaven, until she was tricked by a demon to fall in love with him. She was forced to fall from Heaven and remain in her seventeen year old form, banished to Earth, for all of eternity. 

Now, unable to cope with her banishment, she is a seemingly normal seventeen year old girl by day, while she spends her nights punishing men for the wrongs they have committed against women. 

Although Indiana has lived on Earth for thousands of years, she recently settled into a small town, where she has finally been able to make some lasting friendships. When a handsome, mysterious boy comes to town, Indiana knows something is not right. He might end up her ally, or she might end up in the fight of her life."

Excerpt:

"Heaven knew exactly what they were doing when they created me, or should I say, punished me. I had fallen from Heaven, but I prefer to say I was banished, over a thousand years ago. In all that time, I haven’t aged past seventeen years old. It must have been funny to suspend me in a teenager’s body forever; yeah, I’m hot as hell, but even that has it downsides and limitations. I feel that being beautiful is a curse, and it does attract a lot of the horrible men who are ruled by desire—men who take rejection one step more and belittle women. And then there are men who are simply pigs; men like Simon, or as we know him, Mr. Hopwood, our teacher. 
With this man and other men like him, I turn their actions around and try to re-educate them in ways I’m not too proud of, but they work. Many men are changed forever—becoming wonderful devoted husbands and protective fathers to their precious daughters. The males like Mr. Hopwood occasionally, okay more than occasionally, regularly, need a good arse kicking to rid them of their chauvinistic behaviour. I’m sure this wasn’t the first time he’s taken advantage of his students, but it will be the last. I’ll make sure of that."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!