September 30, 2013

Monthly Review: September

Welcome to Turning Pages!

It's always been a goal for me to post a "TBR" list at the beginning of every month, and a "Monthly Review" at the end of the month. Why? To set some goals, to have something to work towards, instead of just aimlessly blogging or picking up a book I know I shouldn't be reading because I have to read a different book first. Also it allows me and you to see what I posted the entire month, and if you want to check out a specific post, feel free to click the link!

Book Reviews:

Project CainThe Ghoul Next Door (Monster High, #2)Insurgent (Divergent Series #2)Legend (Legend, #1)


The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)Shadows (The Rephaim, #1)


It's Monday, What Am I Reading:

Shadows (The Rephaim, #1)Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1)Zombie Blondes


Wednesday Memes:

The Chaos of StarsThis Song Will Save Your LifeA Radiant SkyHow to Love


What's Coming This Week:


Book Hauls:


The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2)Some Quiet Place (Some Quiet Place, #1)Fangirl



Blogger of the Week:

Joana In The Sky With Books


Other:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!