September 04, 2013

WWW Wednesday

Welcome to Turning Pages!

What am I currently reading?


Shadows


Right now I'm finishing up Shadows by Paula Weston. It's September's Burn Bright Book Club choice, and I can't wait to share with you all my thoughts on the book; I think I'll have quite a bit to say! With only fifty or so pages left, I can't wait to see how the book ends (hopefully no cliffhangers!).

What did I just finish reading?


Project Cain


The last book I completed was two or three days ago, and that book was Project Cain by Geoffrey Girard. With the book having been released on September third, I went ahead and put up my review early! This book had a few mixed reviews floating around in the book blogging world, so if you're interesting in seeing which side I'm on, stop by here.

What do I plan on reading next?


Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1)


As you might already know, I make a monthly TBR list at the beginning of each month and I'll be reading a title off of there. I usually don't decide until I'm actually picking up a book, because the book I pick, depends on the mood I'm in. If you want to check out September's TBR click here! I'm starting to lean towards Starcrossed, due to peer pressure and reading many amazing reviews!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!