September 15, 2013

Blogger of the Week: The Notebook Sisters!

Your Name/Blog’s Name: We're Cait (19) and Mime (15), the book nerds behind the Notebook Sisters.
Genre: We love to eat Young Adult books! Between the two of us, we read any YA genre. (Favourites are contemporary and sci-fi.)
Blog Established: May 27th, 2011
Inspiration: Our older sister (also a blogger) suggested we start a blog to talk about our trip to China. After China, we turned to book blogging because we. are. obsessed with books (to put it mildly).
Coffee or Tea: Mime is all for tea, Cait is all for coffee. We're evenly divided.

1. Do you always read an entire book from finish to end, even if you’re not enjoying it?

Mime: I like to give books the benefit of the doubt, because I've read books that started off pretty awful, but finished well. Other times I think, "Life's too short to read bad books."
Cait: I always finish. It drives me crazy (crazier?) to have unread books on my brain.

2. What is your favourite book? Describe it in four words.

Mime: Footless cyborg, plague, Iko. (Cinder by Marissa Meyer)
Cait: Awkward geeks. Writers' block. (Life In Outer Space by Melissa Keil)

3. One morning you wake up with super powers what would they be?

Mime: Super intellect. Because then I could do an Iron Man and invent things that could make me fly. Or do a Batman and create stuff to make me invisible. Win-win situation.
Cait: The ability to snap my fingers and -- BOOYAH -- chocolate. (Or super-speed-reading?)

4. What is one distraction that you always face when trying to read?

Mime: Chocolate is a huge distraction.
Cait: My sister is a huge distraction.

Mime and Cait's Links:


Thank you guys for stopping by, and for answering a few interview questions! You two are so funny! Again, thanks for being featured at Turning Pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!