April 25, 2013

WWW Wednesday

Welcome to Turning Pages!!

What am I currently reading?

Immortal Eclipse

Immortal Eclipse by Sherry Soule! I'm not sure how I feel about this one just yet, because I'm not very far into it. The release date is this upcoming week (April 30) so I hope to have a review up by then, as well as a guest post from Sherry Soule the day before.

What did I just finish reading?

Fragments (Partials, #2)

Fragments by Dan Wells. I completely feel in love with the first book Partials, and had GRAND expectations for this one! Dan Wells hit it out of the ball park with the new characters and the different surroundings in Fragments! Excited to write my reviews!

What do I plan on reading next?

What Really Happened in Peru (The Bane Chronicles, #1)

What Really Happened in Peru, by Cassandra Clare. I loved The Mortal Instruments series, even though I still haven't got the chance to finish it yet (I hope to this summer!), and I'm excited to listen to this one on audio. It's not actually part of the series, but it's more of a "side story" I guess you could say. It's the first book in the Bane chronicles, and I'm excited to see what really happened in Peru and why Magnus Bane is banned from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!