April 17, 2013

Turning Pages Updates!



Welcome to Turning Pages!
If you've been following me that last two or so years, you know I'm always writing book reviews and doing memes on this blog, but that wasn't my intent when I created Turning Pages, and started posting things.

The whole reason behind why I created this book blog, was to express my thoughts and feelings on whatever book I happen to be reading, and to meet people who enjoyed sticking their nose into a good book, just like I do. Outside of the blogging world, I don't have friends that read for enjoyment, or friends that read at all, but Turning Pages has allowed me friendships through books with people close by, and people across the earth.

In the last few weeks I've been brainstorming ways of how I could improve Turning Pages and change things around a bit. I knew I wanted more book reviews, more update kinds of posts (like this one, where I can just talk about any thing at all), and the design of my blog.

And that's what I'm trying to do.

Recently I created a Google+ account, which I'm still learning how to use. But I already linked it on my side bar, where you can follow me, +1 Turning Pages, or any post on Turning Pages! Exciting!

Lately, I've been getting sick and tired of this lime green layout, and went graphics hunting! As of right now, I have an amazingly beautiful button (feel free to grab it!) which is already in my sidebar, and the matching signature, which is placed at the end of this post! Me, My Shelf and I created both for me! Thank you SOO much! I love them!

So I think that's about it for today! Thank you for stopping by, be sure to let me know what you think about the button and signature, as well as these types of posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!