April 18, 2013

WWW Wednesday!

Welcome to Turning Pages!

What am I currently reading?

Fragments (Partials, #2)

Thank goodness I already had Fragments by Dan Wells sitting at home, because the ending to Partials was EPIC! I don't think I could have gone without starting the second book RIGHT AWAY!

What did I just finish reading?

Partials (Partials, #1)

Partials by Dan Wells! I COMPLETELY FREAKIN' LOVED IT! And can't say anything else, because I want to save it for my review!

What do I plan on reading next?

Immortal Eclipse: New Adult

Feeling a little overwhelmed with books that need reviewing, and reviews that need writing, I've finally made a list of things I need to get done. The first book I need to read and review by the end of this month is Immortal Eclipse by Sherry Soule.

I'm excited to see how Kira's story continues in Fragments! Feel free to leave a comment, and let me know your thoughts on any of the books mentioned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!