May 21, 2011

WTB (What The Book?) #8

This week has been pretty stressful, but tomorrow I have no plans! (Finally!) Besides reading, blogging, sleeping in late, and drinking lots of coffee (of course!). I didn't post my City of Bones review yet, but I hope to do that tomorrow, so look forward to reading that!:D

Sadly this week I only started a book:/

That book is Twenty Boy Summer, by Sarah Ockler.

""Don't worry, Anna. I'll tell her, okay? Just let me think about the best way to do it."
"Okay."
"Promise me? Promise you won't say anything?"
"Don't worry." I laughed. "It's our secret, right?"

According to her best friend Frankie, twenty days in Zanzibar Bay is the perfect opportunity to have a summer fling, and if they meet one boy ever day, there's a pretty good chance Anna will find her first summer romance. Anna lightheartedly agrees to the game, but there's something she hasn't told Frankie---she's already had that kind of romance, and it was with Frankie's older brother, Matt, just before his tragic death one year ago."
-Barnes and Noble.

It ripped my heart apart within the first thirty pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!