May 06, 2011

Friday Memes: TGIF #1, Follow Friday #1, Book Blogger Hop #1.


Follower Friday hosted by Parajunkee.

What character in a book would you most like to be? What character in a book would you most like to date?

My Answer:

If I could be anyone, I would have to be Belly from The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han. She seems like someone I could hangout and would want to be around. Belly's character is shy and down to earth(:
The person I'd want to date? Uhmm, Jacob from twilight. Not only is he boyfriend material, but he seems like a best friend too. Jake, sounds like someone I could have lots of fun with and never get bored(:
And the hot body, is just another plus(;


Book Blogger Hop hosted by Crazy For Books.

Which book blogger would you most want to meet in real life?

My Answer:

Hands down, The Story Siren! I love her youtube videos! Shes funny, nice and I would love to see her huge book collection!(:


TGIF hosted by Greads.

What occupies your time when your not reading or blogging?

My Answer:

I usually go out on friday nights, with my boyfriend. Saturdays, for my friends or a lazy day and Sundays my family usually goes out to church, lunch and spend quality time with each other.
On week days, it usually Dr. Phil, homework, texting,sleeping, and eating(:

2 comments:

  1. Story Siren seems to be pretty popular.

    Stopping by from the Blog Hop.

    I do like this week's question.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just popping in to say hello via the blog hop. I'd love to meet all bloggers, all readers in real life. Every blogger I've ever met, every reader I've ever met is a fascinating person. Reading does that to you!

    I hope you will stop by here.

    Follow and let me know you have followed in a comment. I always follow back.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!