May 08, 2011

Everything That Happened This Week (May 2-8)





The first week of May is already over? Man, time flies by when you're blogging(: So this is just a quick meme, talking and giving you link to all the posts that I published this week. Giving those lonely posts that haven't gotten a comment, another chance to SHINE!:D So Don't be shy and comment awaaaaaayyyy!

Monday (May 2)

On Monday I only had one post (if you can even consider it a post), Button Up, Just stating how I'm working on a blog button, and showing you what I had so far(: Now, I just need to figure out how to post it in my side bar!

Tuesday (May 3)

Tuesday, I posted my Teasers, which featured Blood and Chocolate by Klause.

Book Review #17, including Need by Carrie Jones was also posted this Tuesday, so make sure to check that out!:D
Wednesday (May 4)

Waiting On Wednesday, was obviously posted on Wednesday. This week's book I'm waiting on is, Die For Me by Amy Plum. What were you waiting for?

Thursday (May 5)

Sadly, nothing:/ Boo Hoo):

Friday (May 6)

I posted my very first edition of my Friday Memes, including TGIF, Follow Friday, and Book Blogger Hop.

Saturday (May 7)

Instead of doing WTB on Friday, I pushed it off to Saturday for this week. It featured Sean Griswold's Head and Troy High.

Later that night, I also wished all of the mothers out there A Happy Mothers Day!:D

Sunday (May 8)

In My Mailbox #5, containing lots of awesome books and Book Review #18 Sean Griswold's
Head was posted today(; so make sure to check those out too:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!