May 13, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday #1

As we all know, blog spot was messing up the last two days? Or was it three? Well anyways, it felt like a year! Since this catastrophe (yes catastrophe!) happened, I have a list of posts that need to be written and published, here it is!

X Wish list Wednesday
_ Book Review #20 Wake
_ WTB
_ Friday Memes

Yeah, good luck to me! And this is the first one(:

Wish list Wednesday



(Another one of this fantastic pictures I edited:D)
This is my first time doing a "Wish list Wednesday", so go easy on me, if I don't follow all the rules(:

Book: Captivate by Carrie Jones.


"Zara and her friends thought they’d solved the pixie problem. And they did — sort of. The pixies are all locked away, deep in the woods. But the king’s needs grow stronger each day that he is in captivity, while his control over his people weakens. And it’s enough to draw a new king into town. Astley claims he is different. He claims there are pixies who can live peacefully with humans, that it doesn’t have to be all violence and nastiness all the time. Zara wants to believe him . . . until Astley also claims that she is fated to be his queen.

There is no way Zara would ever turn pixie. And she’s got good friends who will make sure of that. Besides, she and Nick are so in love they’re practically inseparable. But when the very thing Zara wants to protect most is exactly what’s at risk, she is forced to make choices she never imagined. . . ."
-Barnes and Noble.

Why? I really enjoyed the first book, Need. My review is up, check it out(: I really liked that not only did a cute boy turn into a werewolf, but also other people shifted into different animals (eagles, bears,and tigers), but also at the beginning of every chapter, their was a phobia mentioned (usually containing to whats happening in that chapter)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!